California Chaplain Corps, CCC, CA Chaplain Corps, certified post-trauma and crisis responders, CISD, CERT, CIT, CPR, NIMS, Suicide Awareness, P.O.S.T. Certified, 24-7-365, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year, LECS Accredited, privilege communication, Provided to State Law Enforcement Agencies, California State Department Law Enforcement, California Chaplian Corps, CA Chaplian Corps, Obtain Crisis Chaplains from OES Region I-VI, Trauma Trained Chaplains, crime scene integrity, psychological first aid, suicide awareness, active shooter, school crisis intervention, mass casualty evacuation scene support, search and rescue field operations, Town Hall meeting strategies, Family Assistance Center management
Where do CCC Chaplains Go?
SCOPE OF SERVICES
- provided to State Law Enforcement Agencies
Law Enforcement Chaplains are deployed to California State Department Law Enforcement families and other First Responder Agencies.
- LECS will deploy post trauma stress responders to State Agencies per their requests: 24 hrs. 7 days, 365 days a year.
- Serve as a post trauma stress responder liaison for State Agencies employees, officers, coroners, PIOs, and other officials.
- Help traumatized State Agencies employees, understand what to expect following the incident and to process
- Provide State Agencies employees practical assistance
- Refer State Agencies employees to public and private agencies for long-term support
- Provide certified training such as but not limited to: Trauma and Grief, Suicide Awareness, Leadership Ethics, Critical Incident Stress to State Agencies employees
- Work with State Agency's PEER Support and EAP program.
California Chaplain Corps